Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Death Watch for Castro

I reserve the special call for the death of another man in only few occasions.

Axe Murderers or Serial Killers like




If you dont know about him click here
I like to call him and others like him Suspect Zero's like the movie

AND for

Child Molestors like John Couey


or should I say Child Predators.

If you dont know about him you have been living under a rock but here

But today my call for the Rot in Hell you evil bastard goes out to the only "for now" living Dictator in the Americas


I would Assume you know about him. If not you better start reading a book or something.
For more information on this prick go here

Yes you evil fuck I hope you die a painful death.

In Miami they were dancing in the streets.
According to reports they were even DANCING in the HOMES in Cuba.

While I am not Cuban I know of the horrors that this man has brought about to the Cuban people all under the gise of "revolution". Had it been in the Domincan Republic that this was happening like with Trujillo I am sure my Latino Brothers and Sisters from Cuba would stand with me.

What does this all mean?

One small step for Democracy in Cuba
One Giant Leap for Cubans everywhere.

No comments: