Friday, August 22, 2008

Bedroom Olympics

Ahhh Yes! I remember my younger days going for gold. Running like Usain Bolt's speed and agility to..... girl to girl? lol
[ed. note] Click on the link below retards.




Sex and the Olympic City



Yeah the article was a little long but so what. The eroticism in this article from the author and his description of the hot bodied women of the Olympics never before had enthralled me so. Playboy has nothing on this dude. For instance:

"And then there were the female athletes - literally thousands of them - strutting, shimmying, sashaying and jogging around the village, clad in Lycra and exposing yard upon yard of shiny, toned, rippling and unimaginably exotic flesh. Women from all the countries of the world: muscular, virile, athletic and oozing oestrogen. I spent so much time in a state of lust that I could have passed out."

I almost passed out reading this part!
Time to hit the Gold Club. Who's in!

No comments: