Friday, October 14, 2005

Sure Why not...

I have been wanting to do this for quite some time now.

I am sure there are countless blogs that start off the same way. I kinda started one but on my own personal computer at home but I decided after reading my "freinds" site ehh... shit why not.

Its about time I joing the Bloging Masses.

Let see how this goes and if I will actually be posting in here everyday. I dont see why not, I am hovering on forums talking about everything from Politics to Cars on a semi Daily basis, so this shouldnt be to hard to commit to or should it?

Hmmmm....

I'd say something cheesey like stay tuned or strap your selves in but lets be real here this isnt an episode of some 1980's TV show and this isnt going to be some intense thrill ride by no means.


Hey cool I just realized you can really edit this thing to be however you want. I guess its time to brush off the old CSS skills.

No comments: